Regulatory Reporting Officer – Banking Institution – Nicosia, Cyprus 33 views
On behalf of our Client, a Banking Institution, we are currently seeking to recruit a professional for the position of Regulatory Reporting Officer at Regulatory Reporting Department, at our offices in Nicosia.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation and timely submission of reports to the Central Bank of Cyprus and to the Bank of Greece (through the parent company)
- Enhancement of procedures followed in the collection of data for the preparation of reports
- Periodical testing, e.g., sample testing of data, to ensure the accuracy of the data gathered for the preparation of reports
- Automation of reports preparation
- Liaising with vendors of programmes used for the preparation of reports for resolution of possible issues
- Addressing Regulators’ requests
- Communication with the Cypriot and European regulatory authorities regarding reports, updates, the set-up of new reports, etc.
- Keeping up to date with changes in regulations and requirements and incorporating such changes in the reports submitted as applicable
- Handling of ad hoc projects assigned
Skills/ Qualifications/ Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in economics/ finance or a related degree and/or ACCA/ ACA qualified or soon to be qualified
- Awareness and understanding of the regulatory environment
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel
- Proficiency in Greek and English Language
- Sharp and detail-oriented
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent numerical skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to correctly prioritise tasks
Location: The position is for the Client’s offices in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Remuneration: An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based to qualifications and experience.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
All Applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.