Store Manager for KULT Boutiques at Casino complex, City of Dreams Mediterranean 56 views
KUL-T Boutiques are currently looking to recruit a Store Manager for KULT Boutiques at Casino complex, City of Dreams Mediterranean.
Located on the Mediterranean island of Cyprus, KULT is a string of boutiques which showcases both designer menswear and womenswear, while constantly striving to exceed expectations in the luxury retail environment. KULT began in 1998, with the aim of providing Thanos resorts and hotels’ guests an exclusive shopping experience, and then continued its journey into the cities with two standalone boutiques. Today’s four locations, KULT Almyra, KULT Anassa, KULT Limassol and KULT Nicosia are well established multi brand boutiques with international brands, showcased alongside emerging designers. Later this year, KULT will open two new locations: a spacious new boutique inside the seafront Tower One in Limassol plus in the new luxury Casino complex, City of Dreams Mediterranean. Our recent expansions mirror the need to constantly evolve and explore the new borders of cutting-edge fashion and trends. To Support our growth, we are looking for retail leaders with passion for our Casino Luxury Boutiques in Limassol.
- Follow up with the Head office to ensure optimization of the stock level usage. Participate in setting up the purchase plan
- Ensure all team members are following the established procedures of ordering/ transfer…etc.
- Develop, with the Operations Manager, the yearly calendar and oversee marketing activities implementation
- Assist the leadership team in defining the yearly strategic plan for the network and preparing the yearly budgets
- Participate with the Operations Manager in strategic meetings with suppliers and regional teams to negotiate commercial conditions
- Follow up on daily sales vs monthly/yearly target and take action, when necessary, coordinate with suppliers, contractors, logistics and merchandizing in regards of opening, closing and/or renovation
- Maintain smooth relationship with the suppliers and business partners to implement partnership
- Attend Managers’ meetings to review the shops performance and provide regular feedback to Senior Management
- Ensure the best level of customer service
- Manage, engage, and guide the team reporting to him/her
- Set the objectives and budgets for own team members and ensure their accomplishment.
- Responsible for coaching and training own team members.
- The ability to identify and satisfy the needs of customers, in order to meet and exceed their expectations
- Achieve and exceed individual and store Sales Goals and Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Maintain a strong drive for results and a positive mindset at all times
- Ensure a welcoming client focused environment, which includes offering best in class service, in person, over the phone and through electronic communication
- Develop and maintain relationships with local and international clients
- Demonstrate a sound product expertise, engage clients through the details of our brands and stories of our products
- Responsible along with the store team and management for the stock of the boutique, including organizing stock on floor and in stock room
- Participate in all inventory and cycle counts and protect the assets of the Boutique through understanding and complying with operating procedures
- 5+ years of retail experience required, preferably with at least 3 years of management, in a luxury product setting.
- Sense of initiative and commercial creativity with fashion sensitivity.
- Strong knowledge of the luxury industry.
- Demonstration of own initiative.
- Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organizational and management skills.
Why work with us:
The opportunity to join an expanding luxury business, a leader in high-quality and luxury products. We are working in an international environment with passionate people and development opportunities.
- A friendly, collaborative, and supportive working environment
- Focus on responsible business practices & sustainability
- Professional development opportunities
- Staff discounts (shops, events, facilities)
Due to work permit restrictions, candidates must have the right to work in Cyprus.
If you are interested in joining KUL-T Boutiques, click APPLY or send your CV at email@example.com or call 26885410, 26885412.
We are looking forward receiving your application!