Social Media & Digital Marketing Executive 115 views
Management of all company social media accounts, coordination of campaigns and team members to sustain an engaging audience experience, to increase audience satisfaction, and to improve social media and online presence and campaign efficacy. Works with various company departments to promote overall brand awareness through digital and social media channels.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists the implementation of the digital and social media marketing strategy of Omega Channel Media Group which includes a TV station, two radio channels and two internet portals with the aim of increasing brand awareness and building a lasting digital connection with our media content consumers.
- Active participation in the execution of the overall digital and social media marketing strategy by implementing the strategy deliverables aligned with the business goals and the company’s vision.
- Planning and monitoring the ongoing group presence on social media platforms, updating website content, developing engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, and launching optimized online advertisements to increase company and brand awareness.
- Working with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new program premieres, ad campaigns, and other brand messages.
- Preparation of monthly reports to the company’s management outlining KPI based strategic goals performance, competitor activity within the online and social media spaces, and recommendations on any necessary changes to the overall social media marketing plan.
- Coordination and optimization of captivating content creation activities for the group’s social media sites.
- Collaboration with multidisciplinary internal teams for the creation of landing pages and optimization of user experience.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree in Social Media Management and/or Digital Marketing.
- At least three (3) years of proven work experience in a similar role.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with very good command of the English language.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), and hands on knowledge of Social Media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Tik Tok, and LinkedIn).
- Working knowledge of SEO (keyword, image optimization, etc.) and Web Analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.) will be considered as a bonus to have.
- Analytical, organizational, and critical thinking skills.
- Multitasking and ability to work under pressure.
An attractive remuneration and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and work experience. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.