Senior Admissions & Recruitment Administrator 96 views
UCLan Cyprus University is seeking to appoint a Senior Admissions & Recruitment Administrator.
GROSS ANNUAL SALARY: Up to €20,000 depending on experience and/or background.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible to monitor and ensure the Admissions Data system and filing is completed, updated, correct, and on time.
- Provide administrative support to the International Admissions Office of the Department, such as student visa documentation preparation as well as communication and following-up with international applicants/students.
- Responsible for the handling and processing of the international students’ payments and updating the Admissions system and the Finance Department.
- Responsible to monitor the Admissions deadlines and tasks completion for each new year for the successful induction of the new students and coordinate effectively with the related departments during the induction.
- Various administrative, filing and data management tasks of the Department.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree in a related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a related industry or in an organisation and administration senior role.
- Excellent organisational skills and effective administration skills.
- Excellent command of Greek and English Language.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially excel, and CRM or similar client data systems.
- Strong time management skills, high-quality document and data management skills, good record-keeping/bookkeeping skills.
- Positive personality, initiative taker, with strong attention to detail and task completion, as well as strong sense of duty, responsibility and reliability.
Benefits: 13th Salary, Provident Fund, Annual Leaves / Sick Leaves etc.
Please send your completed UCLan Cyprus Application Form and your CV by email to email@example.com The UCLan Cyprus Application form as well as job description of the position can be obtained from the University website: https://www.uclancyprus.ac.cy/vacancy/senior-admissions-amp-recruitment-administrator/
No CVs will be accepted without a completed application form.
The closing date for applications is on Sunday 23rd April 2023.
For informal enquiries, please contact the HR Department either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 24 694000.
UCLan Cyprus is an equal opportunities employer