Project Assistant 37 views
Our team is growing and we are looking for a Project Assistant to join us. The ideal candidate should have experience in Project Management.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in executing projects related to but not limited to the digital transformation of the HR Department that aim to enhance operational efficiency and elevate employee experience.
- Collaborate and engage with internal teams, external parties, and contractors to communicate project updates and address challenges, while fostering open lines of communication to facilitate smooth project execution.
- Provide deliverables on all projects and tasks assigned by line manager as per agreed deadlines to ensure alignment with project goals – Direct report to Senior People & Culture Projects Manager.
- Assist with vendor management; including selecting vendors, negotiating contracts, controlling costs, reducing vendor-related risks and ensuring service delivery.
- Facilitate and support L&D projects to cultivate employees’ skills and knowledge.
- Develop instructional and engaging e-learning and other material, coordinate, curate, and evaluate learning solutions either online/in classroom/hybrid setting. Research potential training providers domestically and abroad based on organization’s needs.
- Perform administrative support duties such as maintaining databases, compiling and analyzing data, and preparing reports/presentations to identify and convey results and trends.
- Assist with ad-hoc HR related projects.
- Good project management skills.
- Excellent collaboration skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and able to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, with excellent organizational and time management abilities.
- Proactive problem solver with a can-do attitude.
- Proficiency in English.
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Good skills in utilizing presentation and database software and preparing presentations.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field such as Business Administration, Project Management or business-related field.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in Project Management or relevant position preferably in the Tech industry.
- Familiarity with project management tools and software will be considered an advantage.
If you think that you could be a good fit for this position, apply here: https://grnh.se/a7bb0732teu