IT Business Analyst 52 views
We are currently looking for a highly motivated IT Business Analyst to join our team of IT professionals on behalf of one of our major clients.
- Elicit, analyze, document and validate business requirements with customer stakeholders and propose/brainstorm on related functionalities/features
- Participate in workshops with the customer, in order to gather business requirements and perform a fit/gap analysis
- Write project deliverables
- Map user requirements to system capabilities
- Participate in the implementation of the configuration, parameterization, and customization of software modules
- Attend daily calls/alignment meetings with the team and make sure that the delivered features match the specifications provided and Coordinate with the developers’ team for software customizations
- Attend planning meetings and provide clarifications and priorities where needed
- Perform Unit & Integration Tests of software customizations & custom development
- Participate in the User Acceptance Test (UAT), support activities and act as a point of contact for the Customer’s Users
- Act as liaison between the customer stakeholders and communicate issues raised by the Customer to the respective technical teams
- Provide assistance in creating/updating documentation
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Technology or similar field is required
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position
- Good knowledge of analysis/modelling tools and techniques (use case diagram, state diagram, entity relationship model, interaction diagrams etc.)
- Good knowledge of BPMN or UML or other with equivalent value
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong capacity to give high-level presentations
- Excellent critical thinker, by using logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Fluency in the English language
- Remote working model
- Private Insurance
- The opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging international projects
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects
- International dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods), and fast career growth
UpcoMinds is a dynamic IT company with 25 years of experience that provides end-to-end web and mobile solutions helping businesses to reinvent themselves in the digital world. Our team’s skills and expertise will ensure the holistic digital transformation of any organization, which will considerably improve both business operations and customer’s experience.
Our goal is to always have our end products and services reflect our deep engineering skills and elegant progressive design aesthetic. We fundamentally believe deeply in developing long term strategic partnerships with our clients by exceeding expectations and maintaining a high level of transparency.
Find out more about us at www.upcominds.com
We commit to promote Inclusion & Diversity by creating a working environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect and where individual differences are valued. We offer equal opportunity in all aspects of employment.
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.