Secretary 69 views
Founded in 2021, Columbia Hotel Academy’s purpose is to provide a well-rounded education where students can acquire the necessary academic and practical knowledge vital to enter their profession and to acquire positions of authority.
Columbia Hotel Academy Ltd is seeking to recruit the following position:
JOIN A RAPIDLY GROWING COMPANY THAT INVESTS IN YOU & YOUR CAREER
We are looking for positive people to join our motivated team with
a long-term view of development & career progression
Duties include general clerical, receptionist and project-based work. Project a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Strong communication, interpersonal and people management skills.
- Excellent time management, organization and persuasive skills.
- This position requires a proactive, mature, dynamic, objective person who shows initiative and of unquestionable and ethical standards.
- Reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and telephone protocol.
- Computer literate with the ability to learn new software applications.
- Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills
- Visibility of work requires attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and discretion with confidential information.
- This is normally acquired through a combination of the completion of an Associates Degree and three to five years of secretarial experience.
For European passport holder or Cypriot residents only.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO Mary Frangou, Director and training Manager,
All applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.