Sales & Retention Executive – Spanish Speaking 25 views
Sales & Retention Executive – Spanish Speaking
We are Finalto and we are here to take the global financial markets to new heights.
Finalto is the market leader in the next-generation multi-channel trading software, systems and liquidity services which are offered in a B2B capacity to our global partner network. Finalto’s leading-edge technology enables you to stay on top of every aspect of your trading platform and customer relationships. Our B2C offering, Markets.com empowers everyday users to trade, share, index currency and commodity CFDs rapidly and securely with zero commission or fees. We have been raising the industry bar for years.
Reporting to the Team Leader – Sales & Retention, the Sales Executive will be responsible for generating new business through direct communication with clients and following up on leads. The successful candidate will also be responsible for identifying new leads and networks of affiliates and business introducers, in line with pre-approved Company practice, with the aim of converting leads into actual clients of the Company with the deposit of funds and the commencement of trading.
Kindly be informed that this position requires working on an evening shift (15:00 – 12:00 CY Time) basis. For this position, we provide a competitive base salary and commission. The Company encourages a hybrid work model that provides employees with flexibility.
- Generate new business by following up on leads and identifying new leads and networks of affiliates and business introducers.
- Convert leads into actual clients of the Company with the deposit of funds and the commencement of trading.
- Develop, manage, and maintain excellent relationships with clients for the longer term.
- Adhere to the Company’s targets for the number of daily/weekly sales calls to prospective clients and conversions of such prospects to active clients.
- Work closely with the Retention team to ensure the proper introduction of new clients and to support in their overall long-term retention.
- Strict adherence with the Code of Conduct of the Company and the standards set by the Company’s Compliance department for all sales and other communication to actual or prospective clients to be fair, clear, not misleading and not aggressive.
- Keep up to date with and adhere to key regulatory requirements for investment services and client communications.
- Regularly communicate with prospective or actual clients via phone, email and online chat ensuring they receive the highest level of service.
- Assist prospective and actual clients with enquiries they may have on technical and onboarding matters and follow up as necessary, ensuring the highest levels of client satisfaction.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of the Company’s products, trading platforms, and terms and conditions of business, and provide Management with feedback on prospective and actual client expectations and ideas for the further growth of the business.
- Degree in Finance, Mathematics, or a relevant field.
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role.
- Fluency in English and Spanish is mandatory.
- Any additional language would be advantageous.
- Good knowledge of the regulatory regime for financial markets and investment firms.
- Computer literacy and ability to work with a variety of systems.
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills, especially through telephone communication.
- Proven ability to build and develop strong relationships, self-motivated with a target-oriented, competitive, and team player mindset.
How to Apply:
Send your updated CV in English via email at email@example.com quoting in subject line: Sales & Retention Executive – Spanish Speaking and mention in your email your availability in case you receive an offer from us (i.e. immediately available or 2 weeks notice period) as well as your Basic Salary expectations.