Sales Consultant – A Loan Servicing Company – Limassol, Cyprus 125 views
On behalf of our client, a Loan Servicing Company, we are looking to recruit a Sales Consultant for its offices in Limassol.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote real estate assets in Limassol to potential buyers, generated either directly or through the Company’s network of agents
- Determine potential buyers’ needs and propose solutions
- Coordinate with the Regional Sales Manager to ensure effective organisation of appointments with clients
- Follow up with potential buyers by implementing the company’s Follow Up Policy, ensuring the timely submission of feedback, and maintaining updated records on the Company’s CRM system
- Oversee and provide continuous support on the monetisation of real estate assets in Limassol
- Maintain close relationships with real estate agents and contribute to the overall expansion of the Company’s business network
- Ensure the achievement of individual sales targets assigned
- Ensure on-time submission of the enquiries and sales reports
- Prepare detailed analysis and relevant recommendations for offers received
- Ensure effective implementation of the visitation schedule to real estate agents and associates
- Report on the sales progress to the Regional Sales Manager and the Head of Sales
- Temporarily replace a Sales Consultant of the Limassol team when needed.
Skills/ Qualifications/ Experience:
- Professional experience in a sales role, in real estate or in a related industry
- Track record in overseeing and/or maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with a range of third parties
- Knowledge of the local property market
- Commercially oriented and business acumen
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written, and highly effective communication skills.
Location: The position is for the Client’s offices in Limassol, Cyprus.
Remuneration: An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based to qualifications and experience, plus the benefits of provident fund and medical insurance cover.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE