Sales and Account Administrator in International Luxury Eyewear and Fashion Brand 76 views
Name of the company: PHILIPPE V
Location of employment: Cyprus
Employment type: Full-time
Tel: +357 96 552500 / +357 97 620398
Launched in 2020, Philippe V is a luxury brand that creates unique eyewear, jewelry and personal wearables using the best craftsmanship at the latest technology.
Philippe V is an international company that embraces an international dynamic team of talented people who shares the same enthusiasm, passion and attitude.
Philippe V is in continuous growth and therefore always looking to hire new talented and motivated people to join his team.
Philippe V is now urgently looking for a Sales and Account Administrator who is a highly motivated, resilient and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
The Candidate will respond directly to the Company’s Director therefore he must be a person of trust, willing to take responsibilities when required and able to lead people, proactive at work, with excellent organization skills, positive attitude, paying attention to details and implementing tasks that are assigned, fluent in English and with excellent computer skills.
In exchange the Company will provide a competitive remuneration package base on candidate skills, experience, and attitude and an excellent professional and economic growth in one of the best existing luxurious fashion brands.
- High school Diploma, Associate or Bachelor’s degree in business administration preferred.
- Previous experience in and sales and accounting.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures related to administration.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English (Italian will be considered as an advantage).
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer services skills.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Word) and general computer skills.
- Reliable, dedicated and trustful to accomplish challenging tasks and goals.
- Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
- Ability to multitask, think proactively and prioritize work.
- Ability to work on own initiative and accept responsibility.
- Willing to travel (mostly Europe) and work abroad (mostly Greece).
- Leadership skills to direct and lead work of others.
- Capable to work under pressure.
- Develop and maintain office administration.
- Prepare and handle company’s sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Receiving and processing purchase and sales orders through company logistic tools.
- Verifying orders, including customers’ personal information and payment details.
- Maintaining and updating sales and customer records.
- Issuing sales transaction invoices to accounting department.
- Contacting customers by phone or email to answer queries and obtain missing information.
- Compiling monthly sales reports.
- Prepare/check all documents necessary to travel with receiving parcels.
- Directing feedback from customers to relevant departments.
- Provide information by answering questions and requests.
- Deal with company events and fairs.