Real Estate Accountant (5901) 69 views
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long-established Group of Companies with diverse business interests including Real Estate Investment Services, we are seeking to recruit a Real Estate Accountant to join their expanding team based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will ideally hold a relevant academic background relating to Accounting/Finance/Economics and be working towards either the ACCA or ACA qualification. You will possess approximately 2+ years of relevant accounting and bookkeeping experience and any previous experience within the Real Estate industry will be considered an advantage, but not essential. Excellent communication skills in English are a must.
- Bookkeeping and general ledger postings
- Bank, debtor, creditor reconciliations and preparation of interest calculations
- Preparation of payment instructions
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Preparation of weekly cash flow and profit & loss projections
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of VAT and Tax Returns
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics or a related field.
- Studying towards ACCA/ACA (or equivalent).
- Approximately 2+ years of experience in an accounting role, previous experience in a Finance Department will be considered an advantage.
- Up to date IFRS knowledge.
- Must be a team player, able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Good analytical skills and ability to reconcile discrepancies.
- Fluent in English, with excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Knowledge of Navision would be considered an advantage.