Administration & Accounting Assistant (Dual Role) (5903) 65 views
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding provider of Engineering services to clients across the world, we are seeking to recruit an Administration & Accounting Assistant (Dual Role) to join their team based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will be responsible for providing key administration and finance support to the business and will therefore hold some previous, demonstrable experience within a similar role. Fluency in both Greek & English is a must.
- Administrative support; managing correspondence, data entry and filing.
- Data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting with audits, and preparing reports.
- Responsible for Petty Cash.
- General bookkeeping and accounting responsibilities.
- Preparation of social insurance and income tax payment / tax forms.
- Coordinating and assisting the Logistics and Sales departments.
- Manage office supplies and placing relevant orders.
- Keeping the office organized and operational.
- Accounting or Administration degree.
- Experience and knowledge in Bookkeeping /Accounting is a must.
- Fluency in English and Greek is a must.
- Very good knowledge in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), willing to learn new software.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Listening skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Outstanding time management.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities.
- Resourcefulness in solving problems and critical thinking capabilities.
- Ability to determine appropriate levels of confidentiality for information in his/her possession.
- Maturity, strength of character and considerable professional capability and personal credibility.
- Excellent people skills with an upbeat and enthusiastic attitude.
- A high level of energy with a positive attitude and a sense of urgency.