Public Relations and External Communications Coordinator 99 views
UCLan Cyprus is seeking to appoint a full time Public Relations and External Communications Coordinator.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing, planning and executing the Public Relations and Communications Strategy of the University. Implementing communication action plans that will increase brand awareness and achieve organisational objectives.
- Preparing and editing content for press releases, publications, including newsletters or university’s reports, other media communications, writing articles, and making keynote presentations, for internal and external audiences.
- Collaborating with organisations and community groups to establish effective partnerships and enhance the status of the university.
- Leveraging existing media relationships and cultivating new contacts within business and industry media to influence public opinion and promote programmes, initiatives, and services, based on the University’s strategic objectives and requirements.
- Representing the university in external and other events and addressing the audience on behalf of the University.
- Bachelor’s degree in related subjects/areas such as Communications, Public Relations, Strategic communication, Journalism, Marketing, etc.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent command of both English and Greek language.
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in content writing.
- Team player with inspirational leadership skills.
- Self-motivated, with strong initiative-taking approach and ability to work independently and efficiently under pressure.
Benefits: 13th Salary, Provident Fund, Annual Leaves / Sick Leaves etc.
Please send your completed UCLan Cyprus Application Form and your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org The UCLan Cyprus Application form as well as job description of the position can be obtained from the University website: https://www.uclancyprus.ac.cy/vacancy/public-relations-and-external-communications-coordinator/
No CVs will be accepted without a completed application form.
The closing date for applications is on Sunday 18th June 2023.
For informal enquiries, please contact the HR Department either via email at email@example.com or call on 24 694000.
UCLan Cyprus is an equal opportunities employer