Property and Project Development Manager – Nicosia 13 views
A client of ours which is a newly established real estate company located in Nicosia is looking to recruit a property and project development manager.
To apply click HERE
The successful candidate will report to the CEO of the Company and will be responsible:
- for the effective management of the residential properties located in Cyprus and abroad that are offered for rent via the various online platforms.
- to oversee the renovation of new properties.
- to act as a project development manager for existing and new real estate projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of assigned properties.
- Work with management to set rental rates, negotiate and enforce rental agreements.
- Contract and supervise repairs and maintenance work.
- Maintain records of income, expenses, signed leases, complaints, maintenance, etc.
- Prepare reports on the financial performance of properties.
Real Estate Project Development:
- Work closely with the management to execute strategic plans developed to maximize the value of the real estate portfolio through development activities and possible joint ventures with developers/ operating partners.
- Assist in the preparation of feasibility analysis of potential developments, project plans, budgets and project proposals.
- Monitor and manage real estate projects from idea inception to execution
- Participate in meetings with critical stakeholders such as architects, quantity surveyors and/or operating partners acting as the owner’s representative.
- Prepare site investigation reports, cost-at-completion reports, project status reports and maintain project files.
- Assist in the identification of potential development opportunities.
- Bachelor’s and / or Master’s Degree in Business, Management, Engineering, Real Estate or in other related field.
- At least three (3) years of experience in the real estate sector with exposure in strategic planning, property management, project development and financial modelling.
- Dynamic with an ability to take initiative, solve problems and deliver results
- Excellent analytical, organizational skills and interpersonal skills.
- Effective time management skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
The position is for the Client’s offices in Nicosia
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
All applications are considered strictly confidential.
To apply click HERE