Project Coordinator Senior 92 views
Be part of our international team, apply today and join our award-winning Fortune 500® company!
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a self-motivated individual with excellent organisational and planning skills to provide project administration support to the Project Management team.
The key responsibilities of our Project Coordinator include:
- Performs complex project administration tasks to support projects and may recommend new and innovative process improvements.
- Within established guidelines, enters and updates project plan data and related documentation, such as issue, risk, or governance logs into databases and/or the system of record for the purposes of ensuring accurate project planning, tracking, and billing; recommends process improvements and trains users on the use of project management tools and on operational procedures.
- Follows internal procedures, and monitors and ensures the company’s standard implementation procedures, policy, and control mechanisms are strictly adhered to during the project implementation cycle; escalates when procedures are not followed; supports less experienced Project Coordinators with the tracking and monitoring of implementation progress and with identifying items needing escalation.
- Keeps project management team informed of timeliness, accuracy, and completeness of projects, and escalates when milestones are not being met. May assist lesser experienced Project Coordinators with identifying items that need escalation.
- Anticipates meeting and scheduling needs; reviews arrangements for project meetings and ensures they meet the project team’s requirements; coordinates project meetings, including Walkthrough Compliance meetings, etc., by scheduling the appropriate time, booking conference rooms, coordinating travel arrangements for project site visits, and setting-up conference calls.
- Attends project meetings to support the project; takes notes on issues, risks, and actions; reviews notes/minutes taken by less experienced team members, and ensure notes are prepared and distributed timely and with accuracy; escalates when agreed upon actions are delayed or incomplete.
- Reviews database information for accuracy and participates in the design and development of tools and reports; instructs less experienced Project Coordinators on the use of reports and the process to manage and monitor project information; ensures all project-related reports are produced and distributed to all stakeholders in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensures Google sites / Drives are maintained for the various project teams.
- Ensures project documents are filed accurately and systematically.
- Makes recommendations using experience and professional judgment in assisting with the resolution of issues.
- Contributes to departmental improvements to processes and procedures through the analysis of current project coordination processes and acts as a mentor for less experienced Project Coordinators.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Typically, minimum 4 years of relevant experience (such as experience in an administrative environment)
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- No designated field
Desired Skills and Capabilities:
- Ability to work under pressure with excellent time management skills in order to meet tight deadlines.
- Experience working with senior staff, third party organisations and both internal & external clients.
- Strong organisation and customer service skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Decision making skills to resolve issues or make recommendations.
- Excellent attention to detail together with a pro-active approach to problem solving.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows applications: MS Office – Word, Excel. Microsoft Project desirable.
- Some knowledge of Jira would be advantageous.
- Experience working in a similar role within the IT/ Banking industry would be advantageous.
TSYS offers structured career development, supported by training that provides the opportunity to learn and develop.
In addition to a competitive salary, you’ll have access to an excellent benefits package, including:
- Private medical insurance for you and your family, non-contributory, in and out patient cover
- A well-established, strong provident fund
- Life insurance (3x base salary)
- 21.5 days’ holiday, plus 14 public / bank holidays
- Wellbeing initiatives with access to support services
- On-site subsidized canteen & barista
- Modern offices opposite the Mall of Cyprus with gym and showers, games room (pool table, table tennis, darts, table football, play station) & prayer/meditation room
- Store discounts
- Regular social events and charitable initiatives to give back to our community.
To apply for this position, please visit our website www.globalpayments.com/about-us/careers and apply through the online system. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.