Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs Senior Officer 53 views
Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs Senior Officer
Delorbis Pharmaceuticals Ltd invites applications from ambitious professionals for the position of Senior Regulatory Affairs Officer based at our premises in Nicosia, CYPRUS.
- Prepare submission applications for new licenses of pharmaceutical products, license renewals and license variations according to EU and non-EU regulations.
- Managing departmental databases.
- Implementing and maintaining departmental procedures.
- Liaising with staff, clients and authorities.
- Assisting the management team.
- Managing the lifecycle of the company’s products.
Experience and Skills:
- Degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biology or relevant science.
- At least 5 years experience in regulatory affairs.
- Discretion and trustworthiness.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience will be considered an asset.
- Fluency in English language.
- Computer literacy.
Please mention the relevant code: 2059RA for this position and send us your CV by 26th June 2023 at: email@example.com
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
DELORBIS PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
17 Athinon Street, Ergates Industrial Area
2643 Ergates, P.O. Box 28629,
2081 Lefkosia, Cyprus. Europe.