Personal Assistant – Business Executive – Nicosia, Cyprus 3 views
Our client is a Business Executive whose office is located in Nicosia and she is looking to recruit a Personal Assistant.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to the Executive in all day-to-day activities
- Maintain the Executive’s calendar and daily schedule
- Manage confidential documents and files
- Prepare correspondence, reports, and materials for publications and presentations
- Setup travel arrangements
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences
- Answer telephones and handle in appropriate manner
- Meet and greet clients and visitors
- Coordinate project-based work
Skills/ Qualifications / Experience:
- University degree or diploma in secretarial studies or a related field
- At least 2 years work experience in a similar position
- Strong administrative and organizational skills with emphasis on multitasking
- Ability to take initiative and deliver results in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Energetic, flexible with a positive attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Fluent in English and Greek
Location: The position is for the Business Executive’s offices in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Remuneration: An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.