Online Reputation Management Manager 79 views
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit an Online Reputation Management Manager to join a fast-growing, international team of bright individuals, and help them take products to the next level. This is a hybrid working model with a base in Limassol. A successful candidate will participate in large-scale & progressive projects, resolving difficult and interesting tasks, focused on improvement of the product.
About the company
Established in 2018 as a Fintech company, and since then, never stopped expanding and introducing cool features to a base of 1 million+ users. In addition to an existing arsenal of awesome award-winning products that already provide, such as trading platform, digital asset exchange, copy-trading, DeFi staking, and others – the company is currently building a plethora of new services, which will include payments and card infrastructure, licensed brokerage services and much more.
What you’ll be doing
- Assistance in work with company’s reputation.
- Assistance in composition of technical tasks for content/articles.
- Creation of SC. Clustering. Creation of anchor-lists.
- Selection and verification of resources according to previously set parameters.
- Registration in pre-selected resources.
- Working with reviews (checking for negative reviews, publishing pre-prepared responses & automated tracking of new reviews).
- Publishing posts/articles on pre-selected resources (outreach). Cooperation with web-specialists.
- Linkbuilding (fully automated, help in preparation of data is required). Work with references.
- Publishing content on satellite websites of the company.
- Assistance with various SEO tasks & tasks related to the reputation of the company/project.
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years of profile experience in SERM.
- Understanding the principals of work of the Google SE (priority; knowledge in Yandex SE can also be considered).
- Experience working with instrument like: Ahrefs, GA, GSC, etc.
- Experience in work with outreach, linkbuilding, link-exhchanges.
- Experience with WP and other website constructors/builders.
- Excel & Google Docs fluent.
- Good knowledge of English language.
- Will be considered as an advantages:
- Experience working with review websites, geo-services, forums.
- Experience working with ORM/SERM.
- Experience in work with blackhat – verticals and fintech.
- Experience working in email-marketing.
- Global fast-growing, high-tech company with mazing career-growth opportunities.
- Fun team of like-minded bright individuals.
- Offsite corporate events in different countries, monthly online and offline events.
- Teambuilding travels around the world.
- Medical, Provident Fund and many other cool perks.
- Remote from anywhere in the world or hybrid work schedule with the ability to work in our office.
- Paid training, courses and conferences to expand knowledge.
Please send your Cover Letter and CV to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
with subject: Candidate (name / surname) for Online Reputation Management Manager. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only successful candidates will be contacted; therefore, we thank you in advance.