Officer Actuarial (Non-Life) – CNP ASFALISTIKI – Nicosia, Cyprus 34 views
CNP ASFALISTIKI, the largest Company in the General Insurance Sector in Cyprus and member of the French multinational insurance group CNP ASSURANCES, intends to strengthen its already strong human resources team.
As part of its growth strategy, the Company seeks to recruit a dynamic and ambitious person for the position of Officer Actuarial (Non-Life).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in monitoring the performance of the Company’s products
- Assist in Product Pricing
- Assist in analyzing the reinsurance program of the company (including optimization)
- Assist other departments (e.g., Underwriting, Claims) by providing quantitative and qualitative support
Skills/ Qualifications/ Experience:
- Higher Education Degree in Mathematics / Statistics / Actuarial Science or other related field
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications (e.g., Word, Excel)
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language (both written and verbal communication)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Structured and critical thinking
- Very good organizational and communication skills
- Very good time management and ability to act on tight schedules
- Teamwork spirit
- The following qualifications/skills will be considered as an advantage:
- A Master’s degree in related fields or relevant actuarial experience in the insurance industry
- Experience of up to 3 years in Actuarial roles related to Non-Life Insurance
- Knowledge on Actuarial reserving software and on data science or analytic programming language (e.g., R, Python)
- Knowledge on product pricing and reinsurance
- Progress of obtaining the professional qualification (Fellowship)
The position is for the Client’s offices in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Remuneration will be according to experience and qualifications and includes an attractive salary and benefits package as well as opportunities for career development in a stable and challenging working environment.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
Candidates who fulfil the requirements will be contacted for interviews.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.