View more 4 days ago
Office Manager – Reputable Legal Firm – Nicosia, Cyprus 52 views
Our client is a firm of reputable established Advocates and Legal Consultants, with offices in Nicosia and Limassol. They offer high quality legal services to local and international businesses operating in a broad range of industries.
On behalf of our client we are currently seeking to recruit an Office Manager for its offices in Nicosia.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management of operations and non-legal workflows within the firm, including the handling of day-to-day back-office issues.
- Planning and execution of projects alongside the firm’s management (i.e. applications to research grants, submissions to various legal databases etc).
- Development and implementation of company policies in connection with operational matters.
- Dealing, alongside with the firm’s management with various HR matters
- Administration of everyday building matters which may arise in the firm’s Nicosia and Limassol offices.
- Assisting and coordinating with external IT support team. Including overseeing the handling of IT issues raised by staff to the firm’s IT support team, the firm’s software, and hardware requirements.
- Liaising with the firm’s external vendors and associates, handling negotiations and placing orders for company supplies.
- Assisting with the organisation of external (client-facing) and internal (inward-facing) events.
Skills – Qualifications – Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or similar field.
- Previous work experience as in a similar position.
- Excellent organizational skills, sound judgment and effective interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced, detail-oriented work environment.
- Excellent problem solving and follow-through skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (additional IT knowledge an advantage).
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills in Greek and English.
The position is for the company’s offices in Nicosia, Cyprus.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE