Office Manager & PA (Limassol, Cyprus) 15 views
LearnWorlds, a fast-growing and innovative e-learning software company that is serving customers in over 130 countries, is looking for an Office Manager & PA to join our team. As an Office Manager & PA at LearnWorlds, you will be responsible for the organisation, coordination, and administration of our day-to-day Limassol office operations (Gladstonos area), while also providing personal assistance to our CEO. If you enjoy working at an office with people, don’t mind paperwork and can create a positive atmosphere around you, you might be the one we need.
Working at LearnWorlds is a unique opportunity to be part of a successful, internationally focused, fun, and enthusiastic team of smart, creative, and ambitious individuals. Our team is driven by a highly competitive mindset, leading by example, with a background in e-learning, innovation, and digital technologies.
- Work for a successful high-growth tech startup with a global reach
- Multicultural, smart and fun 140 teammates
- Professional and easy-going work environment
- Convenient office location (Gladstonos area)
- Perks and benefits such as trainings, allowances and private health insurance
- Manage the company’s office day-to-day operations, ensuring that it’s fully stocked, pleasant and in good condition.
- Work closely with internal teams such as Finance and HR to help them keep track of employee records, invoices, etc.
- Nurture and maintain relationships with external services providers including accountants, suppliers, social services.
- Assist the CEO and founding team with various administrative tasks and manage their calendar and travelling.
- Plan, organize, and coordinate office events, including meetups, parties, offsites and conferences/retreats.
- Create and maintain a welcoming and inclusive office culture through employee engagement and other initiatives.
- Proven experience as an Office Manager, PA or Administrative Assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (esp. Excel) and Google Drive
- Ability to quickly get the hang of new software tools (such as HiBob, NetSuite, Slack, Asana)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Proactive with attention to detail
- Excellent English and Greek written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind able to suggest improvements, optimisations and solutions
- Competitive salary plus year-end 13th salary
- Private life and health insurance plan
- 23 days of paid vacation leave per annum from year one plus Cypriot bank holidays
- Culture committed to work-life balance and flexible hours
- Company laptop & monitor
- 3 early summer Fridays
- Personal training budget per year
- Team educational materials and expenses, subject to management approval
- Work in one of the globally top 5 e-learning courses platform with customers in more than 130 countries
- An opportunity to grow alongside us and shape the look and feel of tomorrow’s e-learning
- An entrepreneurial, international, and highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy that will both challenge you and help you reach your highest potential
- Annual company retreats