Office Manager/Assistant – One of the world’s leading private financial investment firms – Nicosia, Cyprus 10 views
Our Client, one of the world’s leading private financial investment firms, is seeking to recruit a highly motivated individual for the position of Office Manager/Assistant to join their team in a newly established office in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Dealing with matters relating to the running of the office independently/with minimal supervision, while ensuring the office is always presentable.
- Manage and maintain all company vendor/supplier accounts, with the ability and drive to negotiate new contracts with service providers such as cleaners, couriers, taxis, electricity suppliers to ensure the smooth set-up and running of the office.
- Build collaborative relationships with NL & UK-based IT, Finance, Facilities and HR teams, and other Office Managers/Assistants.
- Diary, travel management and expense processing.
- Providing practical assistance to ex-pat colleagues including visiting colleagues.
- Preparing reports and performing other administration tasks.
- General secretarial duties; opening, distributing and, where appropriate, dealing with all mail.
- Answering and processing telephone calls quickly and efficiently.
- Assisting with several administrative processes, maintaining up-to-date filing systems, both hard and soft copy.
Skills/ Qualifications/ Experience:
- A University Degree is desirable but not essential
- Previous experience in handling confidential and commercially sensitive information.
- A proven track record in a demanding Office Manager/Assistant role, previous experience of setting up a new office is an advantage.
- Basic understanding of typical service provider contracts/market norms.
- Articulate and diplomatic, remaining calm in a demanding environment.
- Demonstrate a flexible approach; understand the demands of a busy team and quickly assess, propose, and adapt solutions unique to each situation.
- Demonstrate a strong sense of urgency, with a proactive “get the job done” attitude, a desire to exceed expectations.
- Extensive organisation and problem-solving skills, with ability to manage a number of tasks under demanding deadlines.
- Confident working independently with limited direction.
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Fluent English and Greek, with a high level of business vocabulary, is a requirement.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
The position is for the Client’s newly established office in Nicosia, Cyprus.
A very attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to the qualifications and experience.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE