Middle QA Engineer for Marketing Tech Team 81 views
Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Take a part in planning manual and automation testing activities;
- Write and maintain test cases and test scenarios;
- Design and execute exploratory, functional, acceptance, regression testing;
- Be an active member of the team, suggest improvements of the processes to increase the quality of the product and performance of the team;
- Provide automation of regression and other functional testing on GUI and API levels.
Essential professional experience:
- 2 years’ experience of manual web testing;
- Deep knowledge of test design techniques and ability to implement them practically;
- Experience with SQL databases (Postgres SQL preferred);
- Experience with REST API testing;
- Experience with Jira/GIT/Testrail;
- An ability to create and support test documentation, execute test runs;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Good problem-solving abilities and a strong passion to learn new things;
- Intermediate level of English.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Knowledge of continuous integration and test automation frameworks;
- Experience in writing automation tests (JS).
Package Offered by Parimatch Tech:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Yearly Salary Increases twice per year
- Bonus twice per year
- Yearly Training Budget
- Unique opportunity for career and self-development
- 21 days annual leave
- Medical insurance from the first day
- Complimentary lunch
- Monthly Corporate Events
- Yearly Family Events
- In House English lessons
- Exclusive Discount Scheme
Parimatch Tech is an equal opportunities employer.
Please follow link to apply: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=oXzAjfw9&s=kariera