Medical Representative 30 views
Delorbis Pharmaceuticals Ltd invites applications for the position of Medical Representative for all territories.
The successful candidate will become a member of DELORBIS Commercial Operations Cyprus Department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the promotion of the company’s products in its assigned territory
- Establish deep understanding for customer needs, challenges, competition, key market trends etc.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities an untapped potential
- Establish strong business relationships with internal and external customers
- Implement accurate targeting and segmentation per product to ensure accurate positioning and focus promotion in assigned territory
- Work with sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message
- Plan work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables with the area sales team or discuss future targets with the area sales manager
Experience and Skills:
- BSc in Chemistry, Pharmacy, Biology, or related field will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English language.
- Self-motivated with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft applications (word, excel, power point, outlook) and generated computer skills
- Ability to work in a team or autonomously and solve problems
- Previous experience as a sales representative in the Pharmaceutical Industry in the Cyprus market will be considered as an advantage.
Please mention the relevant code: MER-004 for this position and send us your CV by 23rd January 2023 at: email@example.com
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
DELORBIS PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
17 Athinon Street,Ergates Industrial Area
2643 Ergates, P.O. Box 28629,
2081 Lefkosia, Cyprus. Europe.