Marketing Project Coordinator 9 views
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a Marketing Project Coordinator to join a fast-growing, international team of bright individuals, and help them take products to the next level. This is a hybrid working model with a base in Limassol.
About the company
Established in 2018 as a Fintech company, and since then, never stopped expanding and introducing cool features to a base of 1 million+ users. In addition to an existing arsenal of awesome award-winning products that already provide, such as trading platform, digital asset exchange, copy-trading, DeFi staking, and others – the company is currently building a plethora of new services, which will include payments and card infrastructure, licensed brokerage services and much more. The Sales and Affiliates team is the engine that drives growth; with a community-driven and aggressive marketing approach they should ensure that our products are the preferred choice of the majority of people living in a target country or region. Having said that, the Sales and Affiliates team is the company’s special forces!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Coordinates Marketing Department projects, to ensure timely delivery and quality objectives.
- Works with the CMO to define project roadmap and roll-out plans across brands and regions.
- Assigns and delegates incoming tasks to relevant teams (Design, Content, UIUX, and all Marketing Teams) Jira and other applicable project management tools.
- Liaises with other departments including Product Owners and Business Development teams to define and gather project requirements.
- Monitors progress and deliverables based on the agreed marketing plan and set KPIs.
- Handles and prioritizes each team’s workload by assigning appropriate deadlines and resolving any delivery conflicts.
- Prepares action plans, checklists, and up-to-date status documentation.
What you’ll need:
- Degree in Project Management, Marketing, Business Management or relevant field.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Experience within the financial services industry will be considered an advantage.
- Experience with Jira.
- Working knowledge of email marketing systems is preferable.
- Working knowledge of CRM software and HTML will be considered an advantage.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask.
- Proactive and agile mindset, strong teamworking skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Global fast-growing, high-tech company.
- Amazing career-growth opportunities.
- KPI-based bonuses.
- Fun team of like-minded bright individuals.
- Teambuilding travels around the world.
- Medical, Provident Fund and many other cool perks.
- Salary: open discussion with appropriate candidate.
Please send your Cover Letter and CV to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
with subject: Candidate (name / surname) for Marketing Project Coordinator.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only successful candidates will be contacted; therefore, we thank you in advance.