Manager of Flour Milling Operations 92 views
Manager of Flour Milling Operations
Mitsides Public Company Ltd is a long-established and highly reputable Group of Companies, which is a market Leader in the production and Distribution of Flour and Pasta products in Cyprus with a strong Exporting presence in Europe and Middle East. We seek to recruit a high calibre professional for the position of the Manager of our Flour Milling Operations, to be based in Nicosia.
The successful candidate will report to the General Manager Flour Milling division. The Manager of Flour Milling operations will be responsible for managing and coordinating the Flour Milling Operations activities of the Group. More specifically, the responsibilities of the successful candidate will be the following, amongst other:
- Support the General Manager Flour Milling division of the Group in the development and implementation of policies, priorities and processes in relation to the Flour Milling Operation activities of the Group
- Management of production schedules, supervision of day-to-day operations of the Flour Milling department and provision of guidance and support to his/her team in order to ensure maximum performance
- Customer management, management of deliveries and monitoring of all accounts receivable, taking appropriate action for timely settlement of the sales invoices.
- Maintenance of effective internal controls and ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations and company policies
- Liaison with external advisors for day-to-day business issues.
- University degree in Engineering, Logistics or Business Management.
- Proven track record and at least five (5) years experience in a similar position, preferably in the Manufacturing Industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective management skills and ability to provide direction to his/her team
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Organisational skills and ability to effectively manage multiple tasks
- Knowledge of the existing legislation and best practices related to his/her duties
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages, both written and verbal
- Excellent computer literacy
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
An attractive remuneration package will be provided to the successful candidate, based upon qualifications and years of experience.
Amongst others, company benefits include 13th Salary, Provident Fund, Training and annual leave.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by: 15/06/23