Manager, Casino Promotions and Campaigns – Limassol 103 views
The Manager, Casino Promotions & Campaigns is responsible for designing, implementing, and monitoring all Casino Promotions and Campaigns as well as assigning, scheduling, coordinating, and controlling the required resources to achieve the Promotions and Campaigns objectives.
The Manager, Casino Promotions & Campaigns is responsible for overseeing KPIs related to Casino Promotions and Campaigns, and to provide insights and action plans for improvement.
- Ongoing liaises with the Senior Manager, Casino Marketing and the Loyalty Services, Business Development, and Market Development Teams to assist with the development and implementation of the Casino Marketing Strategy and Plan. Managing the Casino Promotions, Campaigns, and Marketing Calendar
- Ongoing liaises with the Senior Manager, Casino Marketing for the development and allocation of the Casino Campaigns and Promotions Budgets; works closely with the Content and Channel Optimization Specialist to optimize promotions, campaigns, and budgets
- Ongoing liaises with the Senior Manager, Casino Marketing, and the Loyalty Services, Business Development, Business Processes, AML Compliance, Responsible Gaming, Marketing Compliance, and Regulatory Compliance BUs for the development and submission of Casino Promotions and Campaigns Proposals to the Cyprus Gaming Commission
- Responsible for designs, implements, monitors, and controls of Casino Promotions and Campaigns as well as for the management of the respective required resources
- Ongoing liaises with the Manager, Marketing Compliance to ensure that Casino Campaigns and Promotions comply with CGC Marketing Directives, GDPR, and CARO Regulatory requirements
- Ongoing liaises with the Business Processes Business Unit for the designing and development of SOPs, workflows, work instructions, and guides
- Utilises specialist software to monitor promotions performance and the impact it has on casino management profit; providing insights for improvement; setting promotion objective
- Oversees content submitted by the content writers; ongoing Liaison with the Content and Channel Optimization Specialist to optimize content
- Ongoing liaises with the Cyprus Database Marketing Planning & Analytics team to analyse current customer database and the respective performance of marketing initiatives, promotions, campaigns (including Loyalty program segmentation and effectiveness)
- Ongoing contribution to market research to determine competitiveness, identify insights, and propose actions; assists on developing KPIs and reports; identifies new opportunities and proposes improvements as required
- Works with other BU team members to develop unique value propositions and business partnerships; assists with the design and implementation of campaigns targeted at key Casino customer segments
- Ongoing development and implementation of the Melco Club Mobile application marketing campaigns and promotions to existing Casino Members and potential new users to increase engagement and achieve objectives set
- Manages, coordinates, monitors, and controls tasks and projects assigned to the Coordinator, Events & Tournaments, to the Digital & SMS Mobile Application Campaigns Specialist, and to the CRM Specialist based on the BU objectives
- Liaises with the Resort Marketing and Branding Business Unit as and when required to achieve marketing and business objectives
- Assists on develops an OMNI channel marketing approach across all value delivery points; coordinates with the respective Business Units to achieve marketing and business objectives.
- Participates in the Mob App product development; monthly reviews; suggests solutions and enhancements to improve the customer journey experience
- Complies with budgetary guidelines, regulatory requirements, processing documents, and maintaining assigned budget categories
- Manages other related projects and tasks as assigned by the Senior Manager, Casino Marketing.
- Participates in weekly Casino Marketing meetings
- 5 years’ experience as a Marketing Manager either in a casino operation, e-commerce environment, or high-volume retail industry – or any other relevant field
- 3 years’ experience on budget and cost management
- 3 years’ experience in service rendering
- 3 years’ experience with marketing metrics and analytics
- 3 years’ experience with the designing, implementation, monitoring, and controlling of omni-channel Marketing campaigns and promotions.
- Experience in market research methods.
- Exposure to a regulatory environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing Management, Business Administration, or a related field
- Professional Certifications in Digital Marketing or Marketing Analytics a plus
Skills / Competencies
- Excellent command of the English and Greek languages
- Excellent organization and time-management skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Results oriented and process driven
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player with good communications skills
- Hands-on can-do approach to business
- Displays a high commitment to delivering results
- Leads others to achieve business objectives
- Communicates effectively
- Achieves agreed objectives and accepts accountability for results
- Displays the highest level of integrity
- Ability to maintain discretion
To apply, please click here: Manager, Casino Promotions and Campaigns – Limassol