Maintenance Specialist 57 views
With over 2600 employees in 28 subsidiaries across the EMEA region, ASBIS is a pre-eminent global value add distributor, OEM, and solutions provider. We are distinguished by our in-depth industry insight and 32+ years of experience as a reliable global partner for clients and suppliers.
We are proud of being one of the certified companies by Great Place to Work®, the global authority on workplace culture, as we believe that our true asset is people. ASBIS invests a lot to create a workplace where every employee has consistently positive experience, professional growth, and appropriate support to unlock their potential and build a future with the Company.
Whatever your area of expertise and specialization, you will find a range of career opportunities at ASBIS.
- Opportunity to work for a financially strong, fast-growing multinational company
- Constant interaction with global teams of professionals
- International career opportunities
- Access to continuous professional development: training, certification programs, events, and team buildings
- Health insurance
- Competitive salary package and motivation scheme
- Life events’ gifts, corporate presents and awards, years of service bonuses
- Special prices for the Company products
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc).
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects.
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs and conduct small repair works.
- Stock and maintain supply rooms.
- Cooperate with the rest of the
- Follow all health and safety regulations.
Qualification and skills:
- Proven experience as maintenance technician
- Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other systems
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills
- High school diploma or equivalent; Certificate in HVAC, building maintenance technology or relevant field will be a plus
- Computer literate will consider as advantage
- Knowledge of English
We are on a mission to bring technology to everyone and are looking for new colleagues. Are you the one? Apply now.
By applying for the above position, you will confirm that you have reviewed and agreed to our Privacy Notice https://www.asbis.com/privacy-policy