Maid 120 views
Responsible for ensuring the cleanliness, sanitation, orderliness and adequate supply of assigned housekeeping guestrooms and work areas.
He / She should be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Reports check out rooms immediately after inspection by phone call to H/K office and Reception.
- Cleans guest rooms according to the procedure.
- Ensures that guest preferences are met all the time.
- Picks up a service area, pantry, corridors and exit stairwells on a regular basis.
- Keeps the service area, pantry and trolleys clean and tidy.
- Exchanges the linen with laundry and linen-room.
- Ensures laundry, dry cleaning and pressing are delivered.
- Reports any illness of guest and accident.
- Authorize to enter in guestrooms for cleaning and providing turndown service as per requirement.
- Responsible for following the standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for achieving and exceeding the guest satisfaction score.