View more 12 hours ago
LPG Plant Engineer 8 views
VLPG, a company that provides storage and handling services for LPG, is seeking to recruit a Plant Engineer at Vasiliko area.
- Supervises the Operations and Maintenance (O&M) aspects of the LPG Plant including cylinders filling and reconditioning, bulk tank-trucks loading, storage tanks, pumps, pipelines, automation systems, and port area equipment.
- Implements and maintains high Environmental, Health and Safety standards in the workplace
- Manages the Plant’s Operations from the Control Room.
- Plans, organizes and supervises all on-site maintenance work and inspection schedules.
- Leads, organizes the maintenance and inspection personnel.
- Keeps records of maintenance and inspection schedules.
- Oversees and recommends regular technical audits to identify areas of improvement for the LPG plant with an aim to increase production output, maintain high safety standards, ensure measuring equipment accuracy, and minimize any other related risks.
- Enforcement of product quality control standards.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years’ experience – preferred in industrial electro-mechanical and pneumatic systems.
- Thorough knowledge of HSSE systems
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Strong leadership and personnel empowerment skills
- Engineering background with strong technical expertise and disciplined approach to operations and management.
- Willingness to learn and to pass on knowledge to staff
- HSSE Management, Site Operations Management, Compliance Management, Human Resources Management, Administrative Skills, Communication Skills, Partnership and Teamwork
Interested candidates can send their CV by 17/04/2023 the latest at firstname.lastname@example.org or can upload and complete the company’s application form; found in the below link:
All CVs received are completely confidential and only the candidates chosen for an interview, will be contacted.