Logistics Manager 4 views
Mitsides Public Company Ltd is a long-established and highly reputable Group of Companies, which is a market Leader in the production and Distribution of Flour and Pasta products in Cyprus with a strong Exporting presence in Europe and Middle East, we seek to recruit a high calibre professional for the position of the Logistics Manager, to be based at our Dhali Industrial area H.Q.
We are looking for a reliable Logistics Manager to be responsible for the overall supply chain management. Logistics Manager responsibilities include organizing and monitoring storage and distribution of goods. The goal is to manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Supervise the day-to-day operations of the department and provide guidance and support to his/her team to ensure maximum performance
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, plan routes and process shipments
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements
Requirements and skills
- Proven working experience as a Logistics Manager for at least 5 years.
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management.
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff.
- Proficient user of MS office, WMS systems & Business 365 ERP will be considered as an advantage.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- BSc in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain
A generous remuneration package will be provided to the successful candidate, based upon qualifications and years of experience.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by: 18/11/22