Logistics Administrator 85 views
TRCI Ltd invites applications for the position of Logistics Administrator based at our premises in Nicosia, CYPRUS.
- Issuing of Invoices and Packing lists against customer’s orders.
- Handle import & export air/ocean shipments from bookings to invoicing until completion. Coordinating with third party logistics companies to arrange Exports.
- Coordinating with customs brokers to ensure that all paperwork is completed correctly and on time.
- Maintaining records of shipments, including documentation and customs documentation. Monitoring Reports: Updating Excel databases.
- Coordinating with other departments within the company to ensure that products are received in the proper condition for sale or use by customers.
- Assisting in preparation of offers both locally and abroad.
- Perform any other related tasks as required or assigned by manager.
Qualifications & Skills required:
- Diploma or Degree in Logistics, Business, Economics or equivalent.
- Knowledge of import and export procedures and relevant documentation.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Excellent command of English and Greek languages, both in written and oral communication.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical ability
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task activities with shifting priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to work effectively in a team
- Previous experience in a similar position will be considered an advantage
- Experience with ERP systems will be considered an advantage