Junior Training Officer 285 views
|Parimatch Tech evolves to Great Tech.
GR8 Tech is a global product company that provides innovative, scalable platforms and business solutions for the iGaming industry.
We have а great experience: GR8 Tech platform successfully handles millions of active players and offers best practices to develop and grow in the gambling industry. We are here to provide great gaming tech to satisfy even greater ambition!
We develop complete tech coverage for gambling businesses worldwide, including iGaming platform solutions, consulting, integration, and long-lasting operation services.
We are driven by our ambition to make a great product with great people! Together we move the world of iGaming forward — join!
We are looking to recruit a Junior Training Officer to join our offices in Limassol.
- Facilitate L&D projects to support employees cultivate their skills and knowledge.
- Develop instructional and engaging e-learning and other material, coordinate, curate, and evaluate learning solutions either online/in classroom/hybrid setting.
- Research potential training providers domestically and abroad based on organization’s needs.
- Keep up to date with workplace learning technologies and methodologies.
- Perform administrative support duties such as maintaining databases, compiling and analysing data, and preparing reports/presentations to identify and convey results and trends.
- Supporting in the development, updating, and delivery of program materials.
- Create or outsource and facilitate internal training workshops and coordinate and manage Training Environment preparation, ensuring it is ready for training delivery.
- Support L&D projects as per instructions from line manager – Direct report to Senior Training Officer.
- Bachelor’s degree in education, communications, human resources, or business-related field.
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in Learning & Development.
- Knowledge of learning management systems for e-learning content will be considered an advantage.
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Good skills in utilizing presentation and database software and preparing presentations.
- Excellent grammar and writing and speaking proficiency for global English.
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation and public speaking skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and able to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, with excellent organizational and time management abilities.
Package Offered by GR8 Tech:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Yearly Salary Increases twice per year
- Bonus twice per year
- Yearly Training Budget
- Unique opportunity for career and self-development
- 21 days annual leave
- Premium Medical insurance from the first day
- Hybrid Flexible Scheme
- Complimentary lunch
- Monthly Corporate Events
- Yearly Family Events
- Exclusive Discount Scheme
- ACCA compensation
- CySec compensation
- Benefits Cafeteria – Yearly budget is available to be utilised on multiple services
- Tech Talent Academy – Assistance in job career counselling for partners
- Discounted Kindergarten Fees
- Flexible Working Hours
GR8 Tech is an equal opportunities employer.
Please follow link to apply: https://grnh.se/d51a2d32teu