Human Resources Manager – Insurance Company – Nicosia, Cyprus 89 views
On behalf of our Client, an Insurance Company, we are seeking to recruit a Human Resources Manager for its offices in Nicosia.
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for he provision of Human Resource services, policies and programs to staff within the strategy guidelines and priorities of the top management of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Align HR activities to the HR strategy and business priorities as approved by management.
- Introduce changes in line with market trends in HR which promote staff development, engagement, retention, and productivity of staff.
- Promote the creation of a homogeneous group-wide culture and identity.
- Support and Mentor the Management Team.
- Responsible for the functional areas of:
- Compensation and Benefits
- Manpower, Career & Succession Planning
- Employee Engagement
- Industrial Relations
- Selection & Recruitment
- Training & Development
- Performance Management
- General Administration
- HR Reporting and Business Solutions
- Allocate tasks in HR and monitor work in line with the HR strategy.
- Supervise, coach and support the HR team and ensure its development and high productivity.
- Assess and reengineer work practices and procedures in the HR department for increasing efficiency.
- Participate in committees and prepare management reporting.
- Have regular meetings at all levels in accordance with the HR action plan.
Skills/ Qualifications/ Experience:
- Bachelor degree in any discipline (a degree or postgraduate degree or CIPD in Human Resources will be an advantage)
- 10 years post qualification experience
- 5 years’ work experience in a senior HR position
- Very good overall knowledge of the operation of a financial sector company
- People Management
- Decision Making
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- High emotional intelligence
- Computer literacy
Location: The position is for the Client’s offices in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Remuneration: Remuneration will be according to experience and qualifications and includes an attractive salary and benefits package as well as opportunities for career development in a stable and challenging working environment.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
Candidates who fulfil the requirements will be contacted for interviews.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.