HR Relocation Specialist 19 views
Parimatch Tech is an award-winning employer, who develops technology and marketing solutions for the Gaming and Entertainment industry. Parimatch Tech runs educational and entertainment projects internally, implementing innovative approaches to creating a comfortable working environment. If our values resonate with yours and you’d like to join the awarded No1 company in the Cyprus’ Best Workplaces 2022 and one of the “Europe’s Best Workplaces 2021”, we are looking for an HR Relocation Officer for our offices in Limassol.
- Support relocated or new employees on the process of retrieving and collecting requested relocation process documents prior to their arrival in Cyprus
- Support relocated or new employees when they arrive in Cyprus in accordance with individual needs of employees and their families, including arranging temporary or permanent housing, schooling, transportation assistance, and other relocation benefits.
- Implement immigration / migration procedures including med tests, appointments to immigration / migration offices (always supported with our outsourced agents)
- Assist & cooperate with company’s Legal department to finalise necessary documentations for Immigration / Migration and work permits
- Provide other assistance and administrative support to the HR Team
- Coordinate in the opening of personal bank accounts
- Maintain working relationships with real estate agencies, academic institutions and local authorities to ensure that relocation is carried out on schedule.
- Appropriately respond to and problem-solve emergency relocation issues.
- Reporting line will be Senior HR Officer
- Minimum of 3 years experience in similar role
- University degree in Business Administration or a related field (ie: Human Resources will be considered an advantage)
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Greek
- Knowledge of Russian / Ukrainian language will be a plus
- High attention to detail
- Strong analytical, organisational and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Package Offered by Parimatch Tech:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Yearly Salary Increases twice per year
- Bonus twice per year
- Yearly Training Budget
- Unique opportunity for career and self-development
- 21 days annual leave
- Medical insurance from the first day
- Complimentary lunch
- Monthly Corporate Events
- Yearly Family Events
- Exclusive Discount Scheme
- ACCA compensation
- CySec compensation
- Benefits Cafeteria – Yearly budget is available to be utilised on multiple services
- PM Tech Talent Academy – Assistance in job career counselling for partners
- Discounted Kindergarten Fees
- Flexible Working Hours
Parimatch Tech is an equal opportunities employer.
Please follow link to apply: https://grnh.se/687c1ca2teu