HR Officer Recruitment & Training – CNP Cyprus Insurance Holdings – Nicosia, Cyprus 64 views
CNP Cyprus Insurance Holdings, a member of the French international insurance group CNP ASSURANCES which ranks amongst the top 10 largest insurance groups in Europe, is a leading group in the Cyprus insurance market.
The group is seeking to recruit an ambitious and self-driven professional for the position of HR Officer Recruitment & Training.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administer the recruitment processes and follow up the onboarding of new recruits.
- Assist in the creation of the training and development strategy and co-ordinate the implementation of the training action plans.
- Responsible for the execution of trainings, including the set up and monitoring of the e-learning platform.
- Participate in the smooth implementation of developmental and assessment processes.
- Create management reporting in the areas of responsibility.
- Support the day-to-day operations of the HR Department.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s in in Human Resource Management, Occupational Psychology, Business Administration, or any other related field
- 2 years of experience in a related HR role.
- Excellent knowledge of all MS Office applications
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language (both written and verbal)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- High emotional intelligence
- Structured and critical thinking
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong analytical and interpretative skills
- Multitasking and ability to respond to tight schedules and deadlines
- Teamwork spirit
- Other professional qualification in HR will be considered as an advantage
- Expertise on SAP/Success Factors platform will be considered as an advantage
- Experience in e-learning management will be considered as an advantage
- Knowledge of French language will be considered as an advantage
The position is for the Client’s offices in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Remuneration will be according to experience and qualifications and includes an attractive salary and benefits package as well as opportunities for career development in a stable and challenging working environment.
Applications Deadline: 08/03/2023
Candidates who fulfil the requirements will be contacted for interviews.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE