HR Administrator 14 views
UCLan Cyprus is seeking to appoint a full time HR Administrator.
Gross annual salary: €15,000
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide admin support for document creation/correction and data input/retrieval to/from computerised information systems, as well as filing and management of documents digitally and in hard copy.
- Organize, maintain, and update internal databases with digital personnel records of relevant employee information.
- Deal with enquiries from staff in a courteous and helpful manner.
- Supervise new employees on boarding, prepare offer documentation and conduct induction sessions.
- Assist payroll department by providing employee information on leaves and employee benefits.
- Schedule job interviews, contact, screen, and shortlist candidates as needed.
- Keep up to date on current issues and matters related to the HR department.
- Diploma/Degree or equivalent qualification, or relevant professional administrative experience.
- Significant recent administrative experience in a busy office environment.
- Excellent command on both Greek and English Language.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and the Internet.
- Excellent organisational skills, and strong sense of task completion with high efficiency.
- Positive personality, with a strong sense of duty, responsibility, and reliability.
Benefits: 13th Salary, Provident Fund, Annual Leaves / Sick Leaves etc.
Please send your completed UCLan Cyprus Application Form and your CV by email to email@example.com The UCLan Cyprus Application form of the position can be obtained from the University website: https://www.uclancyprus.ac.cy/vacancy/hr-administrator/
No CVs will be accepted without a completed application form.
The closing date for applications is on Tuesday 12th September 2023.
For informal enquiries, please contact the HR Department either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 24 694000.
UCLan Cyprus is an equal opportunities employer