Head of Marketing – Banking Institution – Nicosia, Cyprus 63 views
On behalf of our Client, a Banking Institution in Nicosia, we are looking to recruit Head of Marketing.
The Head of Marketing will be responsible to develop and implement the Bank’s marketing strategy and initiatives, aligned with the Bank’s overall business strategy. Also responsible to develop, oversee and maintain the Bank’s corporate identity and image as well as to oversee the planning and implementation of the daily operations of the Marketing department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing the Bank’s marketing plan and strategy, which includes advertising, sponsorships, and other tactical implementations.
- Preparing, allocating, managing and monitoring the annual marketing budget.
- Planning and overseeing offline and online marketing initiatives to improve and further build brand awareness or attract new leads.
- Identifying opportunities to senior management, and submitting suggestions to connect competitive advantages to actionable targeted marketing initiatives.
- Managing the Bank’s online presence, including its social media presence, as well as ensuring that the marketing department is creating and continuously upgrading/updating related profiles and content on various platforms.
- Leading the creative process of the marketing department, for visual concepts and copy for campaigns, social media, brand development etc., as well as implementation by the team.
- Ensuring the continuous development and updating of the Bank’s website.
- Analyzing digital marketing data and using them to improve the Bank’s presence, across different channels.
- Responsible for the Bank’s exposure to the media, ensuring the Bank’s objectives and corporate values are promoted.
- Overseeing the preparation, distribution and publishing of press releases, articles, media interviews and related content.
- Liaising with internal departments, external associates, negotiating and managing contracts, as a well as collaborating and overseeing the deliverables provided.
- Preparing marketing briefs.
- Keeping up to date with the products and services offered by the Bank, as well as any upgrades made to systems and equipment used for executing duties and responsibilities.
- Motivating the team to achieve high performance; providing effective and constructive feedback when necessary.
Skills/ Qualifications/ Experience:
- University Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Digital Marketing or any other related discipline
- Master’s Degree in Strategic Marketing or any other related discipline
- At least 8 years of related experience in marketing / advertising
- At least 3 years in, either leading a marketing team, or in account management
- Proven track record of achievements in a senior role, which include developing and executing digital marketing campaigns, and analysing data and metrics to inform strategy.
- Prior experience gained in the financial sector may be considered as an advantage
- Knowledge and experience in understanding social media platforms and their advantages, SEO and SEM strategies, email marketing campaigns, web analytics and optimisation.
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written
- Computer literacy, with a keen interest and understanding of technology
- Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Leadership and management skills, Creativity, Adaptability and Organisational skills
- Attention to detail, Time management and results orientation skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
Location: The position is for the Client’s offices in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Remuneration: An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based to qualifications and experience.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE