Head of Human Resources 114 views
Position: On behalf of our client, a well-established Group of Companies operating in the food, beverage and catering industry, we are seeking to recruit a Head of Human Resources.
Reporting: To the group CEO
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position is directly responsible for leading managers of the department and indirectly for all employees.
- Establish and implement HR efforts that effectively communicate and support the company’s mission and strategic vision.
- Develop HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall business operations objectives.
- Function as a strategic business advisor to the executive/senior management of each business unit or specialty group regarding key organizational and management issues.
- Work with the company’s executive management team to establish a sound plan of management, recruiting, development and succession that corresponds to the strategy and objectives of the company.
- Develop comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention plans to meet the human capital needs of the group.
- Develop and implement comprehensive compensation and benefits plans that are competitive and cost-effective.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation and benefits.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of and experience with varied human resource information systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- A BS/BA degree from an accredited college/university; MBA or MA/MS in human resources or related field preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years of HR experience, with at least five years of executive HR experience.
Please send your Cover Letter and CV to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only successful candidates will be contacted; therefore, we thank you in advance.