Head of Finance & Administration (5899) 59 views
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, one of Cyprus’ most well established and highly respected Architectural Firms with headquarters in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a Head of Finance & Administration to join their expanding team. The successful applicant will play a pivotal role in the day-to-day operations of the company, overseeing all Financial Management & Reporting as well as Receivables & Invoicing cycles, Trade Creditors & Associates and Payroll. You will be a full member of either the ACCA/ACA and hold approximately 5-10+ years of relevant experience within a senior-level finance role. Fluency in Greek & English is a must. The role includes the supervision of less experienced team members within the finance and administration function of the company.
- Cash flow management, planning for needs and invoices to be issued/paid.
- Preparation of annual budget before the year end, depending on the various issues, update and/or revise budget mid-year (budget includes profitability and cash flow).
- Management Accounts preparation quarterly including actual results for the period and projected for remaining months of the year.
- Monthly reports (Synthesis extended reports) sent to Directors showing invoices / receipts and debtor balances for each Director.
- Monthly creditors’ analysis of payments, agreed with Management before payments can start for the month.
- Annual calculation of hourly rates per employee.
- Target setting for revenue, based on existing personnel.
- Overall monitoring and coordination with the Directors and/or Project Leaders, for the progress of the projects and the timing of invoicing.
- Timesheets monitoring and follow up of projects invoicing / future expectations.
- Monitoring of project agreements and facilitating the preparation of any agreements for projects in progress that have not been prepared yet, to facilitate the invoicing progress.
- Support for the preparation of new fee proposals/tenders through e-procurement.
- Review of letters and invoices prepared by Accounting Officer, before submitting to Directors for approval and then to the client.
- Review of trade creditors contracts and signing of invoices after ensuring that they are in line with the agreements for each project.
- Update the Purchase Orders file in excel for the invoices issued by trade creditors and the specific folder of each associate / sub consultant.
- Preparation of Associates contracts.
- Monthly payroll preparation (including recording of the leaves).
- Submission of files to social insurance department.
- Upload file to Provident Fund and payment to their account.
- Preparation of contracts for staff members.
- Educated to degree level in Accounting/Finance/Economics or a related field.
- Holders of an MBA are also encouraged to apply.
- Full member of a recognised accounting body (ACCA/ACA/CPA).
- 5-10+ years of relevant experience within a Finance role is essential.
- Any previous Finance experience within the Construction and/or Real Estate industry will be consider an advantage, but not essential.
- Excellent managerial and leadership skills are a must.
- Excellent communication skills in both Greek & English are a must (Written & Spoken).
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills are essential.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight, business critical deadlines.