View more 3 weeks ago
Head of Backoffice 91 views
On behalf of our client, a Cyprus Investment Firm, Counsellor is seeking to recruit a Head of Backoffice. Previous experience in CIF is a must!
- Set up and implement all Back Office procedures, have a ‘can do’ approach on all related matters, keep track of all records, monitor and approve correct workflows, and proactively measure and improve operational processes.
- Analyze on a constant basis the department activity, payment systems activity, suspicious activity, KYC and AML procedures, and prepare various regulatory reports.
- Oversee and authorize the daily execution of tasks (client deposits, client withdrawals, affiliate withdrawals, account opening, keeping and closing) based on the Company’s thresholds.
- Lead the risk assessment of all transactions, identify potential fraud, ensure effective implementation of KYC procedure to all potential and existing Clients, and ensure compliance with banks and brokers.
- Liaise with other departments to escalate and resolve all client issues in a timely manner and provide high level of communication and support to the company’s executives and team members.
- Delegate effectively and communicate clearly to meet the department’s goals and resolve internal and external queries in a timely and professional manner.
- Assist in the training of new and existing staff to ensure continuing competence in accordance with the CySEC regulations.
- University degree in Economics/Finance/Business or in a related field.
- ‘Plug & Play’ professional; previous experience in a similar position is a must.
- Good knowledge and understanding of modern technology and Microsoft applications.
- High fluency in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Capacity to work under pressure and with strict deadlines.
- Good communication and monitoring skills.
- Strong sense of professionalism, organisational and analytical skills.
- CySEC Advanced / AML is a plus.
This is a full-time role and an attractive remuneration package with benefits will be offered to the successful candidate according to experience.
Please send your Cover Letter and CV to email address: email@example.com with subject: Candidate (name / surname) for Head of Back Office.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only successful candidates will be contacted; therefore, we thank you in advance.