FRONT-OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR 72 views
Alexander College is seeking to recruit an experienced professional for the Front Office Administrator position in Larnaca (Full-Time)
- Reporting to management and performing administrative duties.
- Answering telephone calls, as well as screening and forwarding calls.
- Scheduling and confirming appointments, meetings, and events.
- Welcoming and assisting visitors in a friendly and professional manner.
- Handling basic inquiries and sorting mail.
- Copying, scanning, and filing documents.
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering replacements.
- Keeping the reception area tidy and observing professional etiquette.
- Performing other administrative tasks, if required.
- Bachelor Degree in relevant subject.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language.
- Qualification in office administration or secretarial work.
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Exceptional ability to create a welcoming environment.
- Experience in answering and screening calls, as well as scheduling appointments.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance.
- Proficiency in appointments scheduling and call forwarding systems.
- Experience working with word processing, spreadsheets, and emails, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook Express.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Interested candidates should submit their CV to email@example.com
ALEXANDER COLLEGE, Human Resources Dept., 2 Artas Street, Aradippou 7102, Larnaca, Cyprus |
Tel: (+357) 24532373, Web: alexander.ac.cy