Executive Officer 170 views
Delorbis Pharmaceuticals Ltd is looking for an experienced Executive Officer to join our team in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates and maintains effective workflow and communications to accomplish the work of the Managing Directors which includes the handling of a variety of projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Schedules, plans, and coordinates Managing Directors meetings including preparing agendas, booking rooms, developing, or organising presentation materials.
- Completes special projects as assigned by the Managing Directors.
- Performs other office/administrative and support duties as needed.
- Performs front desk duties.
- Provides administrative support for travel arrangements as required for the Managing Directors, including booking flights, hotel accommodation, transportation etc.
- Completes and submits expense reports for the Managing Directors for submission to Finance, as per expenditure guidelines/policies.
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Secretarial Sciences.
- Three (3) years of relevant experience in similar position.
- Excellent typing and notetaking skills.
- Strong knowledge of MS OFFICE (Word, Excel, Power Point, Teams, Outlook etc).
- High sense of responsibility, persistence and confidentiality with strong planning and organizing skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Greek language.
Please mention the relevant code: EXOF-100 for this position and send us your CV by 26th July, 2022 at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
DELORBIS PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
17 Athinon Street,Ergates Industrial Area
2643 Ergates, P.O. Box 28629,
2081 Lefkosia, Cyprus. Europe.