EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT / ADMINISTRATION 110 views
As a growing International property development company, we are seeking to recruit an executive assistant /administration to join a highly active and passionate team.
Role: The Administration Executive will be responsible for providing administrative support to the company, as well as managing the day to day operations of the office.
- Perform administrative assignments that vary widely in complexity;
- Co-ordinate and implement office procedures;
- Handle all correspondence and organizing telephone contact between the Directors and their clients/agents;
- Be the first point of contact to customers and visitors at the Reception;
- Maintain customer records;
- Keep records of visits and sales;
- Prepare estimates and quotations for customers;
- Draw up tender documents or contracts;
- Prepare emails, letters and other correspondence in support of the Directors;
- Make travel arrangements, flight bookings and preparation of the required letters and documents;
- This list is not exhaustive and duties may be more, depending on business need.
- University Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other relevant field;
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Greek languages both written and oral;
- Advanced Computer skills;
- Previous experience in the property development industry will be considered an advantage;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task;
- A high degree of integrity and confidentiality.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job title.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.