Erasmus and Quality Assurance Officer 12 views
UCLan Cyprus is seeking to appoint a full-time Erasmus and Quality Assurance Officer
Gross annual salary: up to €17,000 depending on experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the preparation of applications for various Erasmus + calls, mainly related to the exchange of students and staff and academic provisions.
- Responsible for the preparation and management of the grants and paperwork involved in the Erasmus+ mobility of outgoing and incoming staff and students.
- Responsible to manage successful projects for mobility in Europe and Internationally and handling the selection of Staff and Students for Erasmus mobility.
- Handling the Erasmus budget, dealing with all evaluations and reports requested by the National Agency.
- Coordination to ensure the Quality Assurance compatibility of programmes of study across partner Universities.
- Responsible to prepare the inter-institutional agreements between UCLan Cyprus and partner Universities/ Traineeship providers under the framework of Erasmus +
- Responsible to ensure that the portfolio of study offered by the University is compliant with CyQAA and QAA frameworks and that all student data are maintained, updated and processed accordingly.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Education or any other related qualification is essential. A Postgraduate qualification will be considered an advantage.
- Significant recent experience in a similar position (Minimum 2 years).
- Excellent command and fluency in Greek and English Language.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, large corporate databases and the Internet.
- Positive personality, punctuality and discipline, with strong sense of duty, responsibility and reliability.
Benefits: 13th Salary, Provident Fund, Annual Leaves / Sick Leaves etc.
Please send your completed UCLan Cyprus Application Form and your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org The UCLan Cyprus Application form can be obtained from the University website: https://www.uclancyprus.ac.cy/vacancy/erasmus-and-quality-assurance-officer/
No CVs will be accepted without a completed UCLan Cyprus Application Form.
The closing date for applications is on Thursday 14th September 2023.
For informal enquiries, please contact the HR Department either via email at email@example.com or call on 24 694000.
UCLan Cyprus is an equal opportunity employer.