English Language Teacher at The English Institute 88 views
The English School Institute invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the following post for the 2023-24 academic year.
English Language Teacher at The English Institute (Part-time/Cover €30 per hour)
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- A degree in English Language or Linguistics
- Teacher training qualification CELTYL/CELTA, PGCE or equivalent
- Experience in teaching younger learners (ages 6-10)
- Experience in Cambridge English Young Learners exams
- Knowledge of phonics and how to teach them
- Fluent in both Greek and English language
- To offer professional teaching to the pupils of the Institute.
- To contribute to the efficient running of the section of which s/he is a member.
- To communicate appropriately with parents to strengthen the home/Institute partnership.
- To contribute to the overall educational life of the Institute.
- To maintain and update his/her awareness in his/her teaching area
Full details of the post can be downloaded from the School’s website: www.englishschool.ac.cy
Completed applications and a letter of application ONLY to be submitted electronically via the employment online form, which can be found on the School’s website
For any queries please contact the Human Resources Manager on 22 799 515
Closing date for completed applications to reach the School by 12.00 noon, Friday 9th June 2023
Note: The English School, Nicosia is committed to the safeguarding and protection of children and young people. Any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and appropriate criminal records checks. Questions regarding safeguarding of children will be asked during the interview.
Any canvassing will disqualify