Director of Secretarial Operations 99 views
On behalf of our client, a Cyprus Investment Firm, Counsellor is looking for a responsible Director of Secretarial Operations.
- Perform key reception functions, answering phones and greeting visitors to Nicosia Headquarters. Screen calls and visitors to determine nature of request or service; refer to appropriate staff member; take messages and make appointments.
- Type a variety of written materials (correspondence, reports, minutes, forms, records, brochures, etc.) from handwritten to a computer word processor. Perform basic editing, layout and printing format design as per the company’s templates.
- Maintain various records and files, process various incoming and outgoing documents, and perform any administrative tasks as per the company’s procedures.
- Sort and distribute all incoming mail and prepare / manage for the outgoing mail in association with the company’s messenger / driver.
- Perform any related duties as assigned by the company’s CEO and Executive Team, acting as the point of contact between the CEO and clients, handling CEO’s requests and queries appropriately and in a well-organized and timely manner. Manage CEO’s diary and schedule meetings and appointments. Escort the CEO and/or Executive Team to meetings in order to take dictation and minutes, when appropriate or necessary.
- Cater for the day-to-day needs of the Headquarters, i.e., source office supplies, collating and filing expenses.
- Ability to interact with the Executives, Team Members and Customers in a courteous, efficient, and joyful manner.
- Proven work experience as a Personal Assistant.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- MS Office and English proficiency. Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills.
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- High School degree. PA diploma or certification would be considered an advantage.
This is a full-time role and an attractive remuneration package with benefits will be offered to the successful candidate according to experience.
Please send your Cover Letter and CV to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
with subject: Candidate (name / surname) for DSO.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only successful candidates will be contacted; therefore, we thank you in advance.