Digital Product Coordinator 77 views
Digital Product Coordinator
Are you a professional who would love to join a dynamic, open-minded team and use your business/ecommerce/tester/administration expertise to help thrive the businesses of our clients?
We are looking for a detail-oriented Digital Product Coordinator with strong organizational skills and a great eye for detail, that would like to make a long-term home at Advivus. The quality candidate is reliable and responsible, with a strong work ethic, and thrives in both individual and teamwork landscapes.
If you learn quickly and are willing to take on new challenges, then we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
- Working closely with CRM and other business software.
- Supervising all aspects of a project from its inception to completion. The responsibilities include monitoring the clients’ existing portfolios, websites and*
- Orchestrating and coordinating the onboarding process of new projects, evaluating what is required for the new and existing clients to be fully operational.
- Monitoring, tracking and reporting the status and progress of the clients’ projects and portfolios. This includes an in-depth review of the clients’ websites to ensure all the information is correct, and that compliance with VISA/Mastercard requirements is in place.
- Overseeing strategic plans, maintaining project objectives, and managing resources to make sure the schedule is on track.
- Liaising with teams and delegating tasks to other team members and subcontractors (assigning responsibilities such as ordering new website deployment, software testing etc).
- Identifying and resolving issues and risks.
*Onboarding training will be provided.
This is a full-time position, the office is based in Nicosia.
- Competitive pay
- International team with amazing and open-minded management
- Opportunities for professional and personal development
Qualifications & Skills:
- Experience using CRM software and other web tools/platforms.
- Familiarity with project management techniques and procedures.
- Great eye for detail and high organization skills – ability to keep track of all projects and processes thoroughly.
- Ability to work well independently and have adept organization and time-management skills.
- Familiarity with the e-commerce industry.
- Experience in working with PSP (payment service providers) would be considered as an advantage.
- Fluent English is a MUST.
Education and Experience Requirements:
A bachelor’s degree in business/administration/marketing/IT
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.