Deputy Production Manager (Packing) 48 views
Deputy Production Manager (Packing)
Delorbis Pharmaceuticals Ltd invites applications for the position of Deputy Production Manager for Packing Operations based at our premises in Nicosia, CYPRUS.
The position will lead the packing operation of Delorbis and who’s responsibility is the execution of production activities with the aim of meeting production schedules and standards.
- Manage both primary and secondary packing operations.
- Assist in ensuring safe work condition.
- Fully implement the production plan in accordance with the instructions of the production manager.
- Ensure manufacturing and all production processes are in compliance with cGMP.
- Perform process investigations, initiate CAPAs and change controls.
- Identify and solve packaging problems.
- Responsible for the ongoing training of departmental personnel.
- Ensure the productivity, quality and proper behaviour of staff.
- Develop and monitor KPI’s to improve department metrics.
Experience and Skills:
- University degree in Mechanical / Chemical Engineering or other related field.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- At least 5 years’ experience in production environment Pharmaceutical industry will be deemed beneficial compulsory.
- Fluency in English/Greek language.
Please mention the relevant code: 2037PAM for this position and send us your CV by
15th June 2023 at: email@example.com
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
DELORBIS PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
17 Athinon Street, Ergates Industrial Area
2643 Ergates, P.O. Box 28629,
2081 Lefkosia, Cyprus. Europe.