CPO – Chief Product Officer 127 views
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a CPO – Chief Product Officer to join a fast-growing, international team of bright individuals, and take a super product to the next level. The company was established in 2018, and since then, never stopped expanding and introducing new features to 1 million+ users.
In addition to an existing arsenal of award-winning products, such as crypto wallet, trading platform, digital asset exchange, copy-trading, DeFi staking, and others – the company is about to launch a plethora of new services, which will include the payments infrastructure, licensed investing and trading (CFD/Forex) services and much more.
Having said that, the company is looking for brilliant people that love building great products!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Set your team’s goals, success metrics and roadmap to align with company’s mission and reach maximum impact based on data analysis, market research and company strategy
- Completely own your team’s products, existing or new, from ideation, through development, to launch, growth and maintenance
- Work closely with Design, UX, and Data teams to define customer journey and create amazing user experience; liaise with Engineering to ensure effective delivery of the product
- Collaborate with other stakeholders, such as Product Marketing, Legal, and Product Strategy
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years with a high-growth tech company or working in [banking/finance-related business areas such as acquiring, payments, crypto currency, insurance, and so on]
- 5+ years of proven success leading consumer-facing mobile products and web-apps
- 5+ years of experience in managing people (Head of Product will directly coordinate engineering, operations, and design)
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Passion and keen interest for fintech/crypto/payments space. Curious to learn all the competitors out there and make the best out of this research
- An eye for great UX/UI and good understanding of design best practices
- High analytical skills along with strong business sense that guides ROI based prioritization and leads to numerous A/B tests and never ending product improvements
- Experience formulating and driving a focused product vision, and owning the narrative with leadership, users, and partners
- Fast-learning and never hesitant to roll up your sleeves and be hands on
- Experience leading product development from zero to first release and beyond
- Provide insight and deliver measurable results for sophisticated products under ambiguous situations in a fast-paced environment
- Global fast-growing, international high-tech company
- Amazing career-growth opportunities
- Competitive salary
- KPI-based bonuses
- Fun team of like-minded bright individuals
- Teambuilding travels around the world
- You choose: Remote or office
- Use of leading technologies and modern business practices
- Rapidly expanding global footprint
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Please send your Cover Letter and CV to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: Candidate_Name Surname_CPO Candidate.
The Cover Letter should explicitly presents your comments pertaining to our (2) two first paragraphs in the job description: (a) What you will be doing and (b) What you will need, and the CV should testify your replies and ability to take over on such a demanding and rewarding position.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only successful candidates will be contacted; therefore, we thank you in advance.